Medicaid n : health care for the needy; a federally and state-funded program
- US government system for providing medical assistance to persons unable to afford medical treatments.
- (UK) NHS
- CMS official web site.
- Trends in Medicare, October 2006. Staff Paper of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- AT Wiki on Assistivetech.net
- Read Congressional Research Service (CRS) Reports regarding Medicaid
- Kaiser Family Foundation - Substantial resources on Medicaid including federal eligibility requirements, benefits, financing and administration.
- State Health Facts Data on health care spending, utilization, and insurance coverage, including details extensive Medicaid information.
- State of the States 2006 - Information on state health reforms, including Medicaid (PDF).
- Medicaid information from Families USA
- Medicaid Reform - The Basics from The Century Foundation
- National Association of State Medicaid Directors Organization representing the chief executives of state Medicaid programs.
- Ohio Medicaid Basics A primer on one state's Medicaid program.
- Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration - Information on the State of Florida's Medicaid program (Click on the "Medicaid" link on the left hand side).
- Drug Channels blog - Analysis of Average Manufacturer Price (AMP) system.
- "The Role of Medicaid in State Economies: A Look at the Research," Kaiser Family Foundation, April 2004
medicaid in German: Medicaid
medicaid in Esperanto: Medicaid
medicaid in French: Medicaid
medicaid in Italian: Medicaid
medicaid in Dutch: Medicaid
medicaid in Finnish: Medicaid
medicaid in Yiddish: מעדיקעיד
ADC, Medicare, aerospace medicine, biomedicine, clinical medicine, comparative medicine, constitutional medicine, cradle-to-grave security, dosimetric medicine, experimental medicine, guaranteed annual income, guaranteed income, health insurance, internal medicine, leechcraft, leechdom, legal medicine, materia medica, medical jurisprudence, medicine, military medicine, naval medicine, neo-Hippocratic medicine, old-age assistance, physic, physical medicine, preclinical medicine, preventive medicine, psychosomatic medicine, public assistance, public health medicine, relief, sickness insurance, social insurance, social security, social welfare, socialized medicine, space medicine, state medicine, therapy, tropical medicine, unemployment compensation, unemployment insurance, veterinary medicine, welfare, welfare capitalism, welfare payments, welfare state, welfare statism, welfarism, womb-to-tomb security